Your Voice Matters
Three little words, “I am pregnant,” and your world turns upside down. You may be worried or have questions about what role to play in the decision-making.
Most women care about what the man thinks. You need to keep the lines of communication open to make a confident decision about her pregnancy.
She ultimately makes the decision, but her choice affects you too. Get educated about the pregnancy and the options available for both of you. We can help.
Your Next Steps
Even though we’re called Women’s Pregnancy Options, we’re here for you, too. As you begin to take in the news, consider the following:
- Confirm her pregnancy by scheduling a no-cost pregnancy test and limited ultrasound at Women’s Pregnancy Options.
- Go with her to her appointments to support her.
- Learn about your options.
- Share your thoughts about each of your options.
- Learn about the resources available, such as financial assistance, adoption agencies, WIC, and more.
- Let her know she is important to you.
- Don’t pressure her into making a decision she does not want. Remember, you are both a part of the current situation.